The best way to catch fish in a river is something that is widely known to visitors of https://fishingatwork.com . I have stated many times this simple piece of knowledge that many old pros like Bill Dance and Hank Parker have stated on their fishing shows. You can find this all an more inside this video and many of my blog posts.
Fishing a river doesn't have to be a hard thing. You just have to realized that you need to remove a lot of the river from your view. You can't possibly fish the whole thing at once. Given a lifetime maybe you can do that, but fishing changes everyday...if not every hour. You need true knowledge of how fish think and I have this information inside my How To Catch More and Bigger Bass PDF , which you can get free from my website. https://fishingatwork.com/how-to-catch-more-bass/
If you are wondering how I plan to do all this fishing look no further than the https://fishingatwork.com/free-fishing-at-work-process/ . This is free 10 step process that will help you find time to go fishing again. I figured this out one day after years of dreaming about fishing during the weekday and not at night. Night fishing is great, but you should try it in safe places or wherever you feel most comfortable. For me that would be a boat.
- Focus On Fish - https://fishingatwork.com/focus-on-fish/ - https://youtu.be/rsbip4q_JY4
- Topographic Maps To Find Bass - https://fishingatwork.com/topographic-maps-to-find-bass/ - https://youtu.be/EBcm7DUVfxE
- Big Fishing Idea - https://fishingatwork.com/big-fishing-idea/ - https://youtu.be/PGASYiWl3mI
- Nightcrawler Fishing - https://fishingatwork.com/nightcrawler-fishing/ - https://youtu.be/5B5IO87mNH8
- Best Fishing Time Of Day - https://fishingatwork.com/best-fishing-time-of-day/ - https://youtu.be/9iI47EhJK6o